|heath ledger net worth at death||0.47||0.6||7781||51|
Heath Ledger died due to accidental drug overdose . Reports even suggested that the actor was depressed after playing Joker in The Dark Knight. The character took a toll on his mentally and physically, so much so, that he suffered from insomnia.Why does Heath Ledger die?
Actor Heath Ledger, 28, died January 22 at an apartment in Lower Manhattan. "Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of OxycodoneThis medication is used to help relieve moderate to severe pain., hydrocodone, DiazepamDiazepam is used to treat anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, and seizures. It is also used to relieve muscle spasms and to provide sedation before medical procedures., TemazepamThis medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem., AlprazolamAlprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders., and Doxylamine SuccinateDoxylamine is an antihistamine, used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold.," the office said in a short statement.What caused Keith Ledger's death?
"We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications.". The examiners' office indicated that it believed Ledger's death was caused by a gradual build-up over time of the prescription drugs in Ledger's system rather than a sudden binge.What did Heath Ledger die from?
Heath Ledger was an Academy Award-winning, Australian actor best known for his roles in 'Brokeback Mountain' and 'The Dark Knight.' He died of an accidental prescription drug overdose in 2008.