Keyword Analysis & Research: fwc

Keyword Analysis

Keyword Research: People who searched fwc also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get help with public school enrollment in NYC?

Visit the Family Welcome Center website. Submit a Family Welcome Center (FWC) Support Request form. Need something else? New York City families can get help with public school enrollment and admissions at Department of Education (DOE) Family Welcome Centers.

How to contact a family welcome center in NYC?

Need help accessing or submitting the online form? Call 718-935-2828 for assistance. Family Welcome Centers are currently prioritizing support for families whose children do not yet have a school and need to register, or need emergency medical or safety transfers. At this time, we are unable to support non-emergency transfer requests.

How do I enroll in a Zoned elementary school in NYC?

Contact your zoned elementary or middle school directly (if you have one) to enroll. Learn if you have a zoned school and your zoned school’s contact information by entering your address at (Open external link) or calling 311. (Open external link).

When will NYC schools be closed for winter 2021?

All NYC public school buildings will be closed February 1, 2021, all instruction will take place remotely New York City Department of Education - Homepage School Experience Survey

Search Results related to fwc on Search Engine