Nau.edu - Nau International Inc.

Provided by Alexa ranking, nau.edu has ranked N/A in N/A and 2,498,403 on the world. nau.edu reaches roughly 1,244 users per day and delivers about 37,334 users each month. The domain nau.edu uses a Commercial suffix and it's server(s) are located in N/A with the IP number 198.90.22.157 and it is a .edu domain.

2% of your purchase is a donation. We use 98% to make the most sustainable clothing company possible. The remaining 2% goes to grassroots environmentalism.

List of domain same IP 198.90.22.157

Keywords on this domain

Frequently Asked Questions

What does Nau stand for in University?

What is the abbreviation for Northern Arizona University? What does NAU stand for? NAU abbreviation stands for .

What school is NAU?

Imagine School Nau Campus is a public elementary school located in Port St. Lucie, FL in the St. Lucie School District. It enrolls 441 students in grades 1st through 12th. Imagine School Nau Campus is the 1,709th largest public school in Florida and the 27,777th largest nationally. It has 14.2 students to every teacher.

Search Results related to nau.edu on Search Engine

Alexa Rank

Alexa

GLOBAL RANK

2,498,403
Alexa

Alexa Reach

0.0000549363
Alexa

Page length

N/A
Alexa

Alexa Rank Country N/A

N/A
Alexa

Daily Unique Visitors

1,244
Alexa

Monthly Unique Visitors

37,334

Vistor via Country

Country lang
Country code
Total visitor

United States

7,986

Indonesia

6,246

Taiwan

2,031

United Kingdom

1,803

Brazil

1,632

Nigeria

1,426

Egypt

1,198

Hong Kong

1,131

Canada

1,131

Australia

986

Philippines

706

India

687

Malaysia

676

Spain

560

Germany

545

Mexico

523

France

493

Italy

455

Turkey

418

Iraq

381

Thailand

373

Netherlands

358

Israel

355

Cambodia

295

Algeria

228

Ireland

205

Romania

198

Jordan

183

Poland

175

Ghana

168

Argentina

161

South Africa

146

Belgium

131

Czechia

119

Ukraine

112

Japan

112

Morocco

108

South Korea

105

Lebanon

101

Saudi Arabia

97

Austria

93

Hungary

90

Sweden

86

Singapore

82

Pakistan

78

Bangladesh

75

Denmark

71

Greece

67

Alexa Traffic Graph

Alexa daily traffic trend graph
Alexa Statistics Graph for nau.edu
Alexa daily pageviews (percent) graph
Alexa Statistics Graph for www.nahklick.de
Alexa daily pageviews per user graph
Alexa Statistics Graph for nau.edu
Alexa time on site (in minutes) graph
Alexa Statistics Graph for www.nahklick.de
Alexa bounce rate (percent) graph
Alexa Statistics Graph for nau.edu
Alexa search visits graph
Alexa Statistics Graph for nau.edu

SEOquake Zone

Title Northern Arizona University | Online, Bachelor’s, Graduate | NAU Tips
Description Tips
Keywords Tips
Viewport width=device-width, initial-scale=1 Tips
Icon
UTF-8

Mini site formation by Alexa Rank

MOZ Rank

DNS Record

Host Type Class TTL Extra
nau.edu SOA IN 500 Mname: ns5.dnsmadeeasy.com
Rname: DNS-Contact.nau.edu
Serial: 38989
Refresh: 1800
Retry: 900
Expire: 604800
Minimum-ttl: 86400

Hosting and Whois Zone

IP 198.90.22.157
Domain infomation This Registry database contains ONLY .EDU domains.
The data in the EDUCAUSE Whois database is provided
by EDUCAUSE for information purposes in order to
assist in the process of obtaining information about
or related to .edu domain registration records.

The EDUCAUSE Whois database is authoritative for the
.EDU domain.

A Web interface for the .EDU EDUCAUSE Whois Server is
available at: http://whois.educause.edu

By submitting a Whois query, you agree that this information
will not be used to allow, enable, or otherwise support
the transmission of unsolicited commercial advertising or
solicitations via e-mail. The use of electronic processes to
harvest information from this server is generally prohibited
except as reasonably necessary to register or modify .edu
domain names.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: NAU.EDU

Registrant:
Northern Arizona University
P.O. Box 5100
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
USA

Administrative Contact:
Steven Burrell
Northern Arizona University
PO Box 5100
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
USA
+1.9285239998
[email protected]

Technical Contact:
Network Operations Center NAU
Northern Arizona University
PO BOX 5100
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
USA
+1.9285237008
[email protected]

Name Servers:
NS7.DNSMADEEASY.COM
NS6.DNSMADEEASY.COM
NS5.DNSMADEEASY.COM

Domain record activated: 14-Aug-1989
Domain record last updated: 06-Jan-2022
Domain expires: 31-Jul-2022