Keyword Analysis & Research: jetstar airways hk

Keyword Analysis


Keyword Research: People who searched jetstar airways hk also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there an airline called Jetstar in Hong Kong?

Jetstar Hong Kong was a planned low fare airline, based at Hong Kong International Airport. In June 2015, Hong Kong's Air Transport Licensing Authority refused Jetstar Hong Kong's application for an operating licence.

Who is the majority owner of Jetstar Asia Airways?

Jetstar Asia Airways, based in Singapore and managed by Newstar Holdings, majority-owned by Singapore company Westbrook Investments (51 per cent), with the Qantas Group holding the remaining 49 per cent. Jetstar Japan, a partnership between the Qantas Group, Japan Airlines and Tokyo Century Corporation.

Who is the company that makes Jetstar flights?

Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, ABN: 33 069 720 243. Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd, BRN: 200403570D. Jetstar Regional Services Pte Ltd, BRN: 201229688K.

Who is the travel agent for Jetstar in Singapore?

Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, ABN: 33 069 720 243. Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd, BRN: 200403570D. Jetstar Regional Services Pte Ltd, BRN: 201229688K. Singaporean Travel Agent License No. 02495.


Search Results related to jetstar airways hk on Search Engine